Friday, January 8, 2010

Video Help Por Favor???



Anyone out there posting videos on Blogger? If so, what's your secret?
I have had a heck of a time posting video. It's only worked for me once.
I am under the size so I know that's not it. I have tried to post via hp movie maker and picasa but nada, nothing zip! I always get that unable to blah, blah whatever message to contact customer support.
If anyone out there has tips let me know.
Gracia's and have a great Friday!

1 comment:

Lin said...

Sis:

Defrag your system. Then empty your temp file and delete everything in it. There might be a cookie that is not enabling you to upload. You might also check the program you're using to upload, e.g. hp movie maker and clik on the tools icon, then down to options, then on the compatibility tab uncheck everything. I just had this problem on my windows movie maker software.
Good luck!
;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails