Saturday, January 30, 2010

Super Susie Saturday - Number 5

Didjya think I forgot? Nah.....OK almost but I had a busy day.

52 Random Things about Me:

Number 5


I take showers and baths at excruciatingly high temps.

The Hubs has a nickname for me "Molton Lava Girl"

I remember reading a story about Shirley Maclaine once. She had mentioned that she had lived in Japan for a bit and the Japanese apparently take cold baths and cold showers from time to time. I think to help the body's circulation or some such thing. So Miss. Maclaine apparently started doing this on a regular basis. CA-RAY-ZEE!

Unfortunately for my little children at times I tend to make the bath water too hot for them as well. I do all the Mommy checks but I guess I just don't feel it. They always let me know when I have made it to hot. (On a side note, Olivia also told me that Daddy makes the H20 to cold. Poor kids.)

I could probably benefit from the Japanese cold bath to help my cold feet and poor circulation but it aint gonna happen. Nope!

Anyway, this is the most useless and random tidbit but it's all I got tonight peeps. And now time for a siesta. Night!

3 comments:

Tami N said...

I'm a hot shower kind of girl too!!!

Angie said...

I know what you mean about not having any feeling any more from to many hot showers. Just the other day I started the bath for my daughter and the poor things hands and feet were red for atleast 10 minutes :(

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I do too! I got a new tankless water heater and it's so wonderful - I never, not ever run out of hot water.

Related Posts with Thumbnails