Saturday, January 2, 2010

Super Susie Saturday...What?????



OK, so a while back Aubs and I thought we should blog the 25 Random Things About Me thingamajig. Ya know the one...you may have done it on your blog or facebook or in an e-mail to 100 of your closest friends.

Quite frankly it sounded way too time consuming and of course really, I'm just not that interesting....but then a thought....

What if I do 1 random thing a week about myself? Hmmmm an interesting little task, something fun but not overwhelming.
Photo Courtesy of the Little Red Head.

But can she do it, you ask? 52 Saturday's of Random things about Susie j.

Well, I'm gonna give it a go starting today.

Honestly my reasoning for doing this is because, as '09 ended it was time for me to put my blog into a shared book. (Have you done that yet bloggers? it's Awesome!)
And one of the main reasons I do this blog, besides the journaling, picture sharing to Grandparent's and of course having my own little personal soapbox, is because I want my girls to have something when they grow up, that shows them who I was when the were little kids. Who I was in my 30 somethings. An all encompassing memory filled, random thought filled, time capsule if you will.

So what better thing to do to let them know a little info about their Mama and what kind of a lady I am then to do 52 weeks of randomness. Should make for an enjoyable read in next years Shared Book. :)

My little disclaimer is that, I'm sure I am going to fall off the wagon now and again but this is a goal to stick to doing something (yes, I just saw Julie Julia! )

OK, so this is the explanation portion of our post...the next post will be numero uno random Susie j. info.
Stay Tuned.

P.S. BTW, My "word" for the year. I LoVe it even though I know everyone is like "huh, what?"
And trust me...putting it out into the universe....it's already "working" for me.

1 comment:

Shannan Martin said...

That's the beauty of "the word" - it only has to make sense to you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails