Friday, January 8, 2010

Once upon a time...A harrowing tale by The Little Red Head and her Mommy.

Once upon a time their were two happy sisters named...



These sisters loved to play together and pick flowers in the sunshine and wear the most beautiful dress up clothes until one day...



Olivia got very sick...



Her Mommy was very concerned because Olivia had a sore throat, sore forehead, sore tummy and a fever of 104.8! Her Mommy made her put a cool washcloth on her head...



But it wasn't helping as much as it should have and Olivia threw up...into Abby's baby potty because Mommy forgot the puke bowl.
It was a hard night for all because Olivia was worried and thinking (notice her thought bubbles;) ) about Abby while she was sick because she knew...



That Abby was thinking of Mommy and wanted to be with her but Daddy had to take her instead so Mommy could take care of Olivia...Poor Abby. She cried a lot.



I spent a lot of time in my bed with my Kaloo Teddy...



And I drank a lot of tea and ate many ritz crackers...



Although I'm still sick Mommy and Daddy said soon I will be back to normal and me and Abs will be playing in the sunshine again before I know it! The End.



My arteest did her interpretation of this nasty little illness she has. We have been so lucky this winter with only a couple minor colds and both girls getting the H1N1 in October. Besides that they have been healthy for the most part until now. We find out what Liv has by Monday. It looks like a terrible case of strep but we're not sure. If it's not then it's some nasty Virus that I am hoping clears soon.

I am so grateful she loves to draw and create stories with her pens. She is so talented and detailed. When you're a sicky that's really all you can do besides watch endless TV, so I am glad she loves it.
Here is her full rendition...



And in other news....since Mommy and Daddy have been so preoccupied with the Livi Lou, Miss Abby Grace has kept herself busy by coloring on every cupboard, Livi's dresser and her self...again. :) At least she can keep her self busy.

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Oh, that was too cute!! Hope Little Red is well soon :)

Lin said...

Tell me they have Livi on antibiotics of some sort if they think it's strep? Seriously, strep left unattended will lead to heart issues. I know, I grew up having it several times a year! Oy! Your lab is slow.
I Love you Livi Angel! MUAH from Emo Lin!

Angie said...

ohhh hope Olivia is better soon and I'm sorry but that picture of abby is just WAY to cute!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails