Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Local on the 8's...



What is it with this winter and all of these storms? Done with it already. Go away snow. Sunny days come back! I'm dying here.
Expecting 3 more feet between tonight at midnight through Friday.
Super Fun. And that was your Northern AZ weather report brought to you by stir crazy, cabin fever, Mommy.

4 comments:

Shannan Martin said...

Wait - are you really in AZ? And you're getting that much snow? Am I confused, somehow?

Regardless, consider my hand raised. :)

Angie said...

Lots of rain where i'm at in SO Cal- flooded my back yard and even made it's way into the garage. Luckily our garage is sloped so all our cabinets sit on a base keeping them up off the ground. No damage!

Tami N said...

Oh girl...I wish you were down here in the valley, we're just getting rain. I am not missing the snow one bit...just all my good friends who are snowed in :( Stay warm.

Aubrey said...

i hear ya sister!! i just keep telling myself, the moisture... we need the moisture!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails