Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday - Vaca Spots

Top Ten Tuesday is back...OK at least for this week.

Taking a blog break from WORK-ing. Yes that little mantra word has consumed my life in the last 7 days. I am not complaining (yet) but I will say if I could transport myself for a mini vaca I would. (And yes, I'm aware that some of these locations would involve more time than a "mini" vaca allows, but this is my magical little daydream.)

Which leads me to my Top Ten Vaca Spots...A girl can dream.

1. My current number one pick....
Paris. (when you google Paris, don't forget to put France or you'll get a ton of pictures of the Hilton variety.)

Ahhh Gay Pareee......

I would eat a nice dinner with my hubs here...


2. San Francisco. I would take in the Museum, eat at Brothers and have a hot fudge sundae at Ghiradelli Square.


3. Prince Edward Island....Home of.................

Anne of Green Gables of course.


I would stay here. :)

4. Lake Como Italy. I would drink blood orange juice and eat a fresh croissant by the lake.

5. Greece...Work on my tan and eat authentic Greek food ALL day.

6. Maui. I would sit poolside at the Grand Wailea and eat grilled prawn salad and drink lava flows...while working on my tan. (See that 3rd Cabana? I spent the better part of a week exactly right there once. It was heaven.)

7. Santa Barbara. I would check in to the Ritz and spend the afternoon in the spa.


8.Telluride, Colorado. I would snowboard all day, sit in a hot tub for the better part of the night and drink amazing lattes' the next morning.


9. This Bed...Anywhere as long as it was white, cozy, warm, beautiful and I could SLEEP ENDLESSLY with no interruption.
10. This one will do too.
Where would you go if you could have a magical, mini vacation?

4 comments:

beachy keen girl said...

I would go to all of the places you have listed. My number one "out of the country" spot I hope to stop at next is Greece - any island will do. Next stop would be Paris. I have been in the train station in Paris but never any further (that's a crime, I know ;)).

Love this post!

Shannan Martin said...

What a fun post! And it appears that you and I could vacation most anywhere together...Greece and Italy top my list.

And your mention of "Gay Paree" and Anne of Green Gables reminds me that you need to read True to Form by Elizabeth Berg asap! I think you'd love it. You should be able to find it at any old library.

Angie said...

hmmmm I think I'd hit Italy for a bit! ;)

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

these are awesome! What a fun post - I love all the pictures.

Related Posts with Thumbnails