What is Ruche you ask? Ruche is an on-line only boutique out of California. They are like the poor mans Anthro. Not a huge selection and they seem to sell out quick but the clothes are a steal in comparison to the big wood door store.
Anyway, I could have picked a million things to post that I love but here are just a few...

Could I pull off this outfit? I LOVE it. The socks are adorable, the shoes are so incredible. And I may not pair it with that mustard jacket as mustard isn't my color but a cute sweater would be great with this too.

Love this one too. I'm particularly fond of the hat.

This jacket/top thingy is beautiful.

A little virtual window shopping to curb real spending! :)





4 comments:
Isn't it fantastic?!?! A little tidbit of info- The boots I have on in my family photos- came from Ruche' They sold out twice before I was able to nab them. I simply left her a comment about how badly I wanted them and gave her my email- she emailed me when they were back in stock. Soooo if there's something you really want and it's out- you might give that a shot.
Toldja! ;)
thank you thank you!!! i love this website!!
hmmm going to have to check them out - everything looks darling and...you could totally pull it off♥
Post a Comment