Monday, January 11, 2010

Babies The Movie...This will make me want to get pregnant again!

Before you push play don't forget to pause the music player. Scroll down and to the right. :)
Does this look amazing or what?!!!!! A documentary about 4 babies, 4 different cultures. Brilliant!

I think that the little Namibia baby carrying the little cup on her head is so precious.

This movie may shed a little light on my own little "Mongolian" baby and her love for nursing. I hope.

We have a gazillion plastic toys to stimulate and keep our young ones entertained and all we really need are some organics. Rocks anyone? I LOVE it!

And the Goat drinking the bath water. C'mon...beyond cute.

Shout out to my girl at Clover Lane for, yet again posting something amazing.

Sorry that the screen is a little cut off. My dang blog. I want a different format. All in good time. Happy Monday Ya'll

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

soozEE!!!!!!! I LOVE it! When can I see the whole thing??? Right up my alley;) xoxo

Angie said...

so cute! Doesn't make me want another one though!! Although it does make me want to babysit! ;)

Lin said...

I Love this!!! You're absolutely right, all they need are some rocks, some dirt and an imagination!!! Isn't this how we grew up? I vividly remember dirt piles with matchbox cars and that's it. The best part was the dirt! lol Great post sissy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails