1. Miss. O telling me that I'm so pretty and I look like a princess. :) And no I didn't give her candy or money. And how she always makes me laugh even on the roughest days. She is my little clown.
2. The sound of Abba's voice. When she talks it sounds like a song. Every last word or sound goes into a higher register and she always ends every word or phrase with Mommy. My sweet petite.
3. My pumpkin soup. Turned out delish. Add a little brown sugar and maybe an extra clove of garlic. Lot's-o-bacon. Bacon makes everything better. The recipe is in the last post. Click on the collage to enlarge it.
4. Easy Hang time with my girlfriend. Nice to be able to say ANYTHING to someone other than your Hubs. Love you girl.
5. The first snow of the season...yes it's snowing right now and as much as I'm not ready for Winter we are tucked in our cabin with a cozy fire watching the white flakes fall. Beautiful.
6. My Christmas cards are done and ready to print and it's not even Halloween. Hallelujah!
7. Matt is taking over tonight with the little sleepless teether. Hooray, I may look human tomorrow.
8. Coffee with girlfriends in the AM. YES!
9. The affordable aka cheap and very yummy wine I am drinking...Rex Goliath I love you!
10. Cheap outfits...This cute little pink and purple "belt"..$1.00 from the Target dollar bins. (It was a kids scarf)..The pink shirt $5.00 Old Navy.. The pink shoes $19.99 Target. Sweater and Jeans...ancient Gap but I did get them both on Clearance.....Cute cheap outfit... Priceless.
And note the smile on my face.
Hope something made you smile today. :)





2 comments:
Here's to Kids, Girlfriends, Coffee and Great outfits that don't cost a fortune! ;)
Sis, La Vie En Rose from Louis is one of my favs! The thing that made me smile, in fact laugh, was the pic of Olivia! One of the silliest pics I've seen in a long time!
I heard Jimmy Kimmel say if you don't have everything you need for a halloween costume, just put two together, like Baraquaman, you are half Barack Obama and Aquaman! LOL
Miss you all! Kisses to everyone!
MUAH!
L
Post a Comment