Monday, October 26, 2009

Making Memories Monday...

Do you ever have days where you feel like this...

That was me yesterday. Feeling a little witchy. Tired from the Teether but feeling better today. Gonna get back on my broom for another fun filled day. :) BTW, this is an adorable card sent to us by Grammy.

Now what is it about Pumpkins that make little kids so HAPPY? I really wish on days that I'm feeling ick that a pumpkin or someone blowing bubbles or seeing a balloon would get me out of my funk. I need to just think of my girls and how giddy with happiness they get from any of these things.


Olivia drew the design for our Jack-o-lantern. What an artist.
(click collage to enlarge)









So here in the Southwest we are expecting FREEZING cold temps by Wednesday. The high is supposed to be 39! The low 15! I'm not ready for Winter, but ready or not here it comes. We have only a few more days of decent play outside...


The Gnome and the Hula Hoooper.


And last.... A Recipe.

Click on collage to expand.
I have to say I have yet to try this recipe and I never go by the recipe EXACTLY so when I make it I will post the results. I'm not a big Pumpkin person but the picture looked so warm and cozy so I thought we'd give it a go. This is an easy Slow Cooker Recipe. If you try it let me know how it tastes.
And last.....

A beautiful AZ Sunset on a crispy fall evening.
I have to add this little tidbit...
Every single day for the last 2 weeks my dear Hubs has said morning, noon and night..."It feels like such a crispy fall morning..afternoon...evening etc..." You get the picture. I'm not kidding he says it 3 times a day. Early Dementia? I kid...Sorry Honey. :) But I do agree...Crispy Fall Weather is here.
I hope you're enjoying your Crispy Fall. :)

2 comments:

Angie said...

UGGHHHH Mine is a "crispy" fall but only because i'm burning up over here in California!! It was 90 today. The only way I can tell it's fall is my allergies are acting up like crazy! By the way I know what you mean about the little things bringing so much joy to the kids- I wonder when I lost that??? Hang in there! ;)

Arielle Lee Bair said...

Only one word comes to mind when I see photos of your precious kids: CUTE!!!!! With a capital C. I love that you share them with us.

Related Posts with Thumbnails