Hey Bloggers out in Bloggy Land...
I have nothing witty to say and nothing lovely to post and my kids need to get to bed but I need help.
Can anyone share with me how to put my pictures into a Collage and then post it. I see beautiful collages, but for the life of me can't figure out how to do it. Drop me a comment.
Top Ten Tuesday is on hold until next week...ok maybe at the end of the week. :)
G'Nite.
S
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
When you find out, let me know!!! It would make it so much easier! :)
Yes, what she said! I've tried and can't figure it out!
picasa does collages - do you use that for your pictures? It's the best thing ever!!! And anything on picasa you can post to your blog right-from-picasa! And it's free! Download it right now if you don't have it already. I promise you will love me forever!
(I do a lot of my photo editing on picasa instead of photo shop - it's so much easier!)
Post a Comment