If not, I'll tell ya, I am VERY sentimental when it comes to my wee ones. I really feel for the 2nd one because, well as with all seconds, they kind of get the shaft. Baby book? Nope. Endless pictures of childhood? Nope. Scrapbooks filled with art and school projects? Nope. Not to mention they get all of the shabby hand me downs. :)
That said, I being a second (could you tell? No, I'm not bitter.) I vow to keep up on Abs baby book as I did with Liv's, I vow to save all art projects (ok, most...alright some...hey I have a small house!) I vow to take endless pictures (which I have I might add) and the hand me downs...well sorry kid, that's a given. Luckily she has Grandparents that spoil her rotten and buy her the latest in chic baby clothes. :)
Hence, a post about her birth.
I am planning to make a Shared Book at the end of the year. It's where you turn your blog into a book for those who don't know. It's fabulous that all of my mumbo jumbo can be thrown into book form so I will have it FOREVER. The girls will eventually like t0o see what I was doing with my spare time when they were babies, right ;)
Ok, enough said. You get the picture. Now on to Abs birth.









3 comments:
Well I'm not your family ;) but I enjoy the photos! I just really LOVE this idea of memory monday!! I love going back thru the scrapbooks and remember when my kids were oh so adorable- not that they aren't anymore but come on- they WERE so much cuter when they couldn't talk back! ;)
Sis: I think we make the cutest babies on the planet! Yes, there are babies out there that aren't so cute, I mean let's get serious people. But our babies are cute right out of the womb! I'm just sayin'!
Love you and thank you for posting those pics of Abigail!
OMG!!!! These are cute pics of Abby. And i like the idea of a scrapbook. That's cool. Maybe when my camera gets fixed or something I'll start one. Though I need to figure out how it works and stuff. And no, I don't have the same email, at least I don't think I have the same one ur thinking.... klpb17@yahoo.com
That's it, so... ok. Again I love the pics... Love ya
Post a Comment