Friday, October 16, 2009

The Wiggler fell out...

Liv lost her first tooth today.

"The Wiggler" as we refer to it fell out while Olivia and Daddy were rough housing. Popped right out onto the chair.
Livi was so excited until she saw the blood. Then in typical red-headed fashion she gave a little scream. :) She was fine though. More excited than scared and we talked about the tooth fairy coming.

Naturally Matt and I forgot to do the whole Tooth Fairy, under the pillow thing with her so, I guess she'll be flying by tomorrow night with some money in hand. If only there was a Tooth Fairy for grownups. How great would it be to wake up with money under your pillow? Goodness knows we could use it.

So what's fair for a 5 year old 1st tooth? $1.00? .25 cents? I mean C'mon were in a recession after all. The Tooth Fairy is definitely feeling the trickle down effect too. :) Seriously, what does your Tooth Fairy give? Drop a comment on this one.

BTW, we noticed the other tooth next to the one she lost is loose too. Wiggler 2, The Sequel. We will have a little Red Headed Jack-O-Lantern Child before we know it! I hope that Fairy has a lot of change floating around in her Mini Van. :)

The last picture is of the always adorable Abbalicious. She asked Olivia to take a picture of her, so Olivia obliged and this was the cute shot she took. You can always count on your Sister.
Happy Weekend Everyone.






Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lin said...

Sis: The tooth Fairy ALWAYS leaves 1 gold dollar coin. Go to your bank and give them a dollar bill and ask them for a gold dollar coin! Trust me, I did this with Kayla and she thought it was amazing!

Aubrey said...

OK, I know this sounds crazy, but ladies I talked to are saying the tooth fairy now brings $5 for the first tooth! Someone must be doing well! I remember we just got a quarter, but that was awesome because Thrifty had .25 ice cream :)

Angie said...

TO CUTE! I almost fell of my chair when I saw Abbalicious Our little red head's nickname is Ramealicious!! Her name is Ramey pronounced Ray-me. By the way- Our Tooth Fairy gives big bucks for first tooth $5.00. Everything after that is $1.00. We've also had a couple nights were the Tooth fairy was working overtime and wasn't able to swing buy our home. She just left a letter with the $ telling which part of the country she was in and how sorry she was she didn't get there before they woke up!

Kerry said...

We're not there yet, but it'll be a Sacagawea dollar when the time comes (really spelled that wrong). Or maybe a $2 bill--I have one that my great aunt gave me long ago and Gregor is fascinated by it--but not sure where to get those, since we don't have a local bank.

And the stitches fairy leaves a quarter for each stitch--yeah, we didn't know about the stitches fairy either, until our pediatrician was kind enough to mention it. And then guess who had to come up for an explanation of why the stitch fairy didn't come last time he had stitches (it was Christmas Eve, so only Santa was on duty that night).

Related Posts with Thumbnails