Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Some updates and this and that...



Cupcakes Rock: Thank You Miss. Nora at Faithful Days for posting this most perfect Susie-esque poster. This really is what I do when I need to calm down. Reach for the cake. :)

Tooth Fairy Wisdom: So, some of you ladies out there seem to have a very wealthy tooth fairy flying around your neighborhoods. I implore you to please send her my way. I'll pull out my back molars if she's willing to kick down the kind of dough you guys said she gives for first teeth! OK, so our Tooth Fairy will be dropping a $1.00 Dollar for teeth. Again, recession ya'll.

Happy Camping: Happy to hear a lot of you ladies, like myself, are not the best of campers.
I really have to admit something to you guys, the first night we stayed in a hotel....Their, I said it! OK, I know, I'm terrible but my girls were exhausted, as was I after carrying a 22lb baby, 3 H20 bottles, a loaded backpack with snacks, towels, sunblock and an umbrella from the parking lot to the actual ocean. Boy was it a haul. Plus we hadn't actually secured or reserved the site for that night so we hoteled it. It was a very cheap hotel so it was kind of roughing it right?

The Talking Pumpkin: That dang pumpkin says 9 days left to get the skunk outfit made for Liv! Why do I do this to myself every year. WHY can't I just buy one and be done with it. More on this later.

Maybe I'm Amazed: Last, I want to say how inspired, impressed, amazed, all of the above, I am at the blogging community out there. Specifically, the amazing Women and Mothers out there who really get me to think every day about what is truly important.

So many of you out there have gone or are going through amazing transformations, hardships, self improvement, all while raising families and trying to keep it together. So many of you blog your truths, are so open and honest, it really is an amazing world out there with amazing, strong Women.

Every time I sit down and read through my favorites someone makes me stop and think, someone makes me laugh out loud, someone makes me weep for their families or for them, someone inspires me to do better, be better, someone reminds me to not forget who I am, someone reminds me to live in this moment right now, someone reminds me to be strong.
A Thank You from the bottom of my heart.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Great post! I feel the same way about the blog world. I found it when I needed it most!

Related Posts with Thumbnails