Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Fall Festival.


Click on pics to enlarge....

Dontchya just love Fall. I do. We have a beautiful nursery in our town and like most small towns they hold a Fall Festival every year.
This year was even better than last. My kids both did the pony rides although (Olivia cried directly after), they had goats, chickens, turkeys, even a donkey and the BIGGEST Rabbit I have ever seen. It was bigger than our dog Maisy.
Anyway, we love going because we get to see lots of friends. We met our good friend Kristine, Katie and Jace there which made it all the better. Thanks for taking pics of me and the girls Kristine.
Happy Fall Ya'll....live it up because around these parts, once winter hits, we are home bound...or at least Valley bound. :)
Side note: How do you like my Picasa Collages? Quite frankly I stuffed these to the hilt so probably not the best for viewing unless you click on each collage but I had fun playing with the program. :)
Tomorrow, Football Sunday at our house and possibly another Fall Festival at a different location if I can get everyone out of PJ's in time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a lovely way to spend the day! Cute photo collage.

Livsmom said...

So fun! We couldn't go to Warners, we went to the valley instead. Rob had to pick something up for his car...so I got to go the kid second hand stores I love! I'm gonna try collaging our pics from the fall festival at the Nordic Center today...we'll see if it works. Also, I love you more now that I know you like the Bee Gee's, too!

Tami N said...

Great pics...wish we could've gone to either festival but daddy was super sick and wasn't up for doing anything :( Once I get my laptop back I'll have to try a collage!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails