Saturday, October 10, 2009

Finally!!!






So I have been stalking our photographers Blog for 2 weeks waiting for a sneak peek and finally she posted a couple! I am really surprised that she got any good shots. Who knows maybe these are the only two that came out. I'll get the CD and it will have pictures of my children scowling at the camera and Matt and I with stressed faces. Wouldn't that be awful? Well she took well over 400 pictures so we are bound to get 20 good ones I hope. Looking at these 2 beautiful shots I am thinking all of the stress and chaos
was worth it.
Those families that do 2 or 3 Fam Photo Shoots a year...insane! Once a year is all I can handle.
I'll post more as they come available.

5 comments:

a.love said...

we just had family photos done. i had wanted them for so long. we're photographers and somehow getting pictures of us as a family is near impossible! :) your sneak peak photos are really cute :)

A Learning Writer said...

OMG.. These are so cute. I really like the one of you and Matt. Just because of the way the color is layed out and everything. The background being green, your red shoes really stand out. And the one of Liv and Abby is really cute. I love the little flower in there. Can't wait to see the other pics.... Hope they come soon.

A Learning Writer said...

I forgot to mention the sun above ur heads, and ur poses. Its just a work of art. Who's your photographer?

Angie said...

Aww these 2 turned out great! I'm so bad I haven't had a family portrait done since my youngest was 4- she's now 8. I think I might need to get something scheduled!! ;)

LuLu said...

The sneak peak is beautiful, i'm feeling rather horrible that I haven't had a family picture taken in years... you've motivated me to get going on it,
LuLu

Related Posts with Thumbnails