Sunday, October 4, 2009

Give your kids the camera day....

Ok, so first let me start by saying...I am not perfect, therfore my home is not perfect, therfore these pictures show the "real" way our home looks on a daily basis. Not the "staged" way all of us bloggers post pictures of our homes. This is not shabby nor chic, nor vintage, nor cottagy and certainly not perfect but it's us and our home in all it's lived in glory.
Ok, now that I explained my dirty house, ;) these photos were all taken by my 5 year old. Now I spared you the endless pictures of the stuffed animals, ceiling shots, the shots of Dora on the TV. I left it to actual humans. Our messy, little family.

Give your kids the camera and post what they come up with.






Daddy trying to watch football. Trying being the key word here.





Notice the headband Olivia put on his head...must have been a good game.

I actually think this is a very artistic shot. A nice angle, a closeup of the mug and table and Dad in the background. Nice shot Livsi! :)



Zoolander. :)










The always adorable Abba Loubie Doo. :)




Strike a pose Mommy.


This headband really gets around.


Photographer self portrait. :) Next to the shoe pile.

1 comment:

LuLu said...

cute images of your happy home!!!
I love seeing things through my kiddos eyes and pictures!!
LuLu

Related Posts with Thumbnails