Yeah, Yeah, I know it's been 11 days since I last blogged. Sick kids, Busy week and I have had too much work on my plate...and now for a generic blog to get me back into the spirit of blogging.
I do promise to get the Halloween pictures of my little skunk and cow in the next blog. Hopefully tonight.
But for now this is all I have time for...
I found these cute buckets at Albertson's for $2.00 and decided to spruce them up with some great vintage Halloween clip art from The Background Fairy .
Many of you use her wonderful site for your backgrounds but she also has a lovely graphics site. (Click on the link and find her graphics blog.)
These were literally a 2 minute project. I just printed these onto large shipping labels, peel and stick. Voila, designer Halloween Buckets.
Enjoy...and I promise Grandparents...the pictures will come soon. :)





3 comments:
Very cool!! I use her backgrounds but had no idea she had more to offer! I'll check it out!
Adorable!! What a cute and easy project!
Wow, you did a great job on those buckets Emo Susie. And I can't wait till you put those costumes up. I still have to put m=one up of Denali in her kitty cat costume. I'll try to get one up as soon as I can. But if you go on facebook, there on there. Miss ya lots.
Love ya
Post a Comment