So, it seems their are many of us who don't know how to collage but want to.
(Colleen, I'm sure you did a collage awhile back on your blog...are you having preggers brain? :) )
Ok, well for all of us who need help my only help response came from
Cara from Gardenview Cottage and she said...
picasa does collages - do you use that for your pictures? It's the best thing ever!!! And anything on picasa you can post to your blog right-from-picasa! And it's free! Download it right now if you don't have it already. I promise you will love me forever!(I do a lot of my photo editing on picasa instead of photo shop - it's so much easier!)
Thank you Cara. I am now going to stop blog surfing and will immediately check out picasa. Thank you.
Ok, so I owe Cara big. I used this last night and OMGoodness...not only is this amazing for blogging it's great for photo editing photos for your home. I just threw together a collage of last years Wendy Shepherd Photo Shoot. Here it is. I am going to put it in a 11x13 frame with Mat and voila all of our pics in one frame. Instead of millions of little pictures floating around. Love it. Download it and use it. YOu won't be sorry. Collages, Mosaics, Snapshots, Polaroid style, shawdows, correction. Picasa really does it all.
And yes Cara, I do love you forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!! It's awesome. It will look so good in a frame! I'm glad I could be of help♥
Hope you don't mind - I put a Halloween countdown on my blog too! It was too cute to pass up
I'm stopping by via my sister Colleen Lanssen's blog. I'll look into the collage. It looks fun!! Thanks, and CUTE blog :)
Post a Comment