Aahhhh Warm and Beautiful Phoenix, Arizona. What a difference a 2 hour drive makes in this State. From 35 to 75 degrees. It was heaven. Flowers, Green Grass everywhere. Those Phoenicians will pay come July but for now, I share their heaven. :)
Here is the first installments of Pictures from our little mini-trip to the Valley for some work and a warm up.
Our Flagstaff Buddies are in the process of moving to Phoenix so we had a place to hang out and the Little's got to be with their own kind for a couple of little playdates and I got to have some grown up conversation with my friend Tami. It was lovely.
More photos to come when my eyelids aren't drooping over my eyeballs.
(Still no spellcheck on this stinkin' new Post Editor? What gives? Great..Typos galore, I'm sure.)
The lady at the front desk looked at me like I was crazy that I was going to take my kids to the pool. Whatever. She doesn't know my current existence living in the frozen Tundra.
Kendall, Sydney and Livi chasing bubbles....oh the power of bubbles. :)
My little Mischevious Monkey taking a warm up break.
Fun was had by all. We can't wait to visit our friends again. Olivia is begging for another trip to Phoenix to visit our pals.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




1 comment:
Oh I could really go for a warm up right now :) Looks like a good time at the pool!
P.S. I love your new header.
Post a Comment