Sunday, February 7, 2010

E-mail from the Little Korean Mama on the spanking post.

So I knew the Spanking Random Post about me would get at least 1 comment.

Of course, no surprise to me my cute little Mama was the first e-mail.

Here is what she wrote:


So what made you think about this?.
Are you three girls rehashing about your childhood?
We always do things 180 degrees from past experiences, like Docters every decade they over turn same subject.
Who'd say what is right?. I think you guys turned out OK. Love you alot. Mom.




OK, I'm giggling right now because my Mom is seriously the funniest person ever.

First off, what made me think about this was that I saw some Mom wacking her kid in a Phoenix parking lot and I was sparked for sure...not rehashing things with the Sisters. :) She always thinks we are conspiring. Not so.

Second, How right is she about the Doctor thing. It's pretty amazing how from decade to decade how they flip flop. Put your baby on their tummy, don't put your baby on your tummy...etc and so on...

You are right again Mom, 180 Degrees. Well quite frankly not all things. I do many things like my Mom. My nervous energy when my kids tell me they are hungry...just like her, I do more things like she did than not I'd imagine.

Oh, and heck yeah we turned out OK...I'd say better than OK. We are pretty cool girls if you ask me!

And for the record my Mom wasn't the big spanker. She would threaten with a yard stick...but then we were way too fast for her and I remember one instance where we were howling on the floor because she couldn't catch us. Poor Mom.


And last, she told me yet another funny thing last night when I told her about the lady spanking her kid in the parking lot.
She said...

"Oh Susan I tried never to spank you guys in public, now that's just WRONG!...and also I didn't want to go to jail."
Oh good Mom. :)

Happy Birthday yesterday Mama.. or Happy Birthday next week?? And again Happy Birthday in August. You are to be celebrated many times a year! :) (I'll save this explanation for a later post.)
Happy Superbowl Sunday Everyone.

1 comment:

Shannan Martin said...

Love when you share your Mama emails. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails