Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sak Saver Baggies...The Environment Thanks You Tami!




My friend Tami is an amazing, crafty lady.

Not only did she survive a year in Flagstaff by herself 5 days a week as her hubby was working in Phoenix but she managed to continue her craft while taking care of her two sweet girls.

She makes many things but by far her best seller is her awesome Sak Saver Baggies.

They are made with rip stop nylon on the inside, with Velcro closure. The cutest most fashionable fabrics she can find. (Like me she is a fabric junkie! That's why I love her so). :)

They hold everything from goldfish and the like to sandwiches. And they are machine washable! Perfect for kiddies and grown ups. I think they make a lovely gift.


She whipped all these babies up for me while I was in Phoenix. She made me pick out the exact fabric that I wanted and the next day...Voila..my own sak savers.

Besides looking chic and cool you are helping the environment by not using 8000 ziplocs. :)

She has been featured on many blogs and giveaways.
Check out these and more of her creations on her site on Etsy.
itsaten on Etsy




2 comments:

Tami N said...

Thanks Susie...you're the best!

Angie said...

I LOVE this idea!!! I'll have to get some!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails