This Peasant top and Boots. I already have the skinny's, now I just need to make that bracelet and necklace and perfect my model gaze.
And...
This Fluttery tank and pretty long cardigan. Just need the belt and glowing complexion and ethereal auburn hair...Yeah I know, my kids got the last one covered.
This Fluttery tank and pretty long cardigan. Just need the belt and glowing complexion and ethereal auburn hair...Yeah I know, my kids got the last one covered.
And this is why...

I dub thee... Husband of the Year. (Doesn't take much for me...cute clothes, some wine and I'm good).
His gift you ask? Spending the day with these 3 cute ladies of course.......
And Your Welcome. :)
OK, in my defense we haven't exchanged gifts the last couple of years so I was a little in the dark that he was going to gift me a little on-line shopping spree.
I Love You Honey Bun! Your The Best Babe.
Side Note:

Valentine's Day Ruche was having 15% Off Everything Sale. I e-mailed them that we had just purchased a few items the day before...and lo and behold they kindly credited us and gave us the discount. How great is Ruche?






2 comments:
They are fantastic! LOVE your new items- what a sweet hubby! ;)
thank you for leaving SUCH an HONEST comment on my post!
i guess none of us can escape judgment we just have to cling to truth.
Your sweet girlies look beyond loved :) You're doing it ALL right!
Post a Comment