Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wordless Wednesday...


Matt is feeling very____________.

6 comments:

Aubrey said...

I'm speechless... Soren said (and don't tell Matt) "who's that big grandpa?"
Matt cracks me up! What a good sport!

Nora said...

So hilarious. My hubby would kill me if I posted a pic. of him. He gets mad when I put anything up. I actually saw the background on your blog and loved it so I thought I would try it out :)

Chinny and Poom said...

Nora, Great minds think alike. :)
In all honesty he hasn't seen it yet...maybe he'll miss this weeks blog posts...hmm...;)

Chinny and Poom said...

This is the hubby. I am truly speechless :-). Payback will be special.

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

He looks like my husband - living in a house full of girls. The secretly love it - don't let them fool you (wink)

a.love said...

regal. was i supposed to fill in the blank?
this photo is awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails