The beloved and very, very, VERY (did I say very?) PATIENT Wendy Shepherd came to our home this evening for our annual family photos. She is such a great lady. Quite frankly I don't know how she doesn't head straight for the bar after dealing with our family. Geez!
My kids are just not great at being still. Whose kids are really?
Livi was bouncing off the walls. All she wanted to do was be silly and run away. Then when it came time to snap pics she was making weird faces. Abby was definitely not into it. My usually smiling little toddler was so grumpy tonight and wanted no part of getting her mug shot. (Pun anyone? ) Halfway through our shoot she kept waving at Wendy and saying "Bye, Bye." Poor Wendy. Hopefully my kids poor picture taking etiquette didn't send her to Collins Pub.
Well, I will be amazed and surprised if she managed to get even one shot of all of us smiling. Between wiggly Abby and Spastic Livi we might have to start photo shopping heads. :) She is talented and that camera of hers is pretty fast so I would imagine we will have a nice lot of photos coming our way.
Well, she is quite wonderful and may I add very affordable. She is so great with kids (having 3 boys of her own.) And well what a saint to come up to Flagstaff from the Valley to do photo shoots. Thank You Wendy and we Thank You for capturing our crazy little family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I hope you share the photos!!! I have been wanting a family session for quite some time now. In fact--I just reminded the hus after reading this. :)
Oh that is so cute.... hahaha
Well your right about me lovin' this. As I put in one of my entries, I need to restrain myself from writing more than one entry a day. It's just so much fun, and once I get a new camera (cause mine broke, and I'm still in the process of trying to fix it) (sand in the lense). Anyway, once I get my new camera, that is when I'll be having a lot of fun; taking pictures and videos and putting them on here. I'm actually trying to get my friends to make one so that I can read theirs too...
Anyway, I'm still sick so should be getting to bed. Nite Emo Suze... Talk to you tomorrow.
Post a Comment