Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Everybody has a twin...

Ok, so ya know that saying that everyone has a twin somewhere in the world? Well apparently my twin is living right here in Flagstaff and goes to NAU. Boy, what are the odds.

So here's the deal. For the past 2 years wherever I go in Flagstaff, coffee shop, grocery store, walking down the street, random people will ask "Are you Michelle's sister?" "Michelle's cousin?" "Michelle's twin?"...and so on. This "Michelle" is an NAU student, or was (which of course my vanity definitly kicks in here...a college student...oh hallulujua! I still possibly look like a college student...ok...maybe like Michelle's older sister...hmmm).

Alas, still have never met this Michelle person, wondering if people walk around Flagstaff asking her if she's "Susie's sister" (She's probably feeling a bit bumbed that she looks like a 30 something Mommy of two, sorry Michelle.)

About 2 months ago I go to Starbucks on the west side. The girls look at me with that astounded look, and yes I knew they were going to ask me the Michelle question, then...Jackpot! They tell me Michelle works at this particular Starbucks. So naturally, I want to meet this chick and am hoping she is drop dead gorgeous (again, my vanity) but she's not working that day. But these Starbucks employees are so amazed they are getting every employee to come and gawk at me. They then bring me out a fuzzy polaroid picture of her to show me that indeed she is my twin. And yes, I must say she did kind of look like me.

Fast forward to a couple of days ago. Went back to Starbucks, but just the drive through and of course the questions and the "Oh my gosh, you look like.." starts up. They tell me she doesn't work there anymore so now, I am on the hunt for my twin so if any of you Flagstaffians know Michelle who looks like Moi, leave me a comment, send me her Facebook info, Help me find Michelle my twin. :) Whoever finds her will be rewarded. I don't know what the reward is...maybe a Starbucks coffee perhaps...hmmm....good luck and may the force be with you.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

you crack me up! my quest has begun!

A Learning Writer said...

Interesting... I wonder where my twin could be....? Well Emo Susie, I created a blog too. I just hope that I'll be able to write on it everyday. So take a look...
I know that my picture isn't that good, but hey, I don't have a camera, so I had to do with what I have... I have to save up for one actually. One of those really nice, big lense ones....
I really like taking pictures, so hopefully I can save up enough to get one someday.... Anyway, hopefully you can be the first to follow my blog. I still have to get used to the controls and everything, but I'm a fast learner...
Well, talk to you later, and hopefully I can get a camera soon so that I can get some pictures on here.... My blog is:
averagealloutamericangirl.blogspot.com
so yea.... couldn't really think of a better title at the time... check it out...
ok, luv yea... bye

Related Posts with Thumbnails