Saturday, September 26, 2009

Tackling the Pony's.







For those of you with little, lovely ladies at home and endless hair ties, ribbons, pony tails etc...I have figured out a solution. A tackle box!
Now, first let me say that if you have more than one girl (which I do) I would not recommend such a small tackle box as this Disney Princess box we found at Target. We only purchased this because Olivia got a gift card to Target and this was really all they had in pink. Our other option would have been a big army green and grey tackle box...oh nooo. Ours is Tres Chic even with the silly princesses staring at us and it was $8.00.
We also clipped all of the barretes and clips to ribbons to keep them more organized. I must say this whole tackle box thing has really helped me get the girls out the door quicker as I'm not running around the house looking for matching pony tail holders and brushes and cursing, under my breath of course. :)
Good luck to all you Mama's out there with little girls and endless, endless hair accessories.

2 comments:

Tami N said...

LOVE IT!!! I have a small drawer in the girls' bathroom with a 4 slot organizer that is just not cutting it!! Thanks for the idea!!

Lin said...

Sis:

I have 2 3 drawer bins I found at Big Lots. Works great, everything is organized. I'll take some pics and post on my blog when I have some time so drop by my blog.

XOXO
L

Related Posts with Thumbnails