Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday...
That's right, you heard me. Officially I am a nerdy, blogging Mommy.
In the future look for Memory Monday and Wordless Wednesday. :)
Top Ten things I love about this week.
1. Homemade Popsicles (Scroll down for info and recipe.)
2. That my sweet hubby has done the 3 loads of dishes today due to our hungry family and my endless baking and cooking projects. I love you forever for doing the dishes honey.
3. The crispy Fall winds and the leaves falling off of the trees. I adoringly watched Matt rake the aspens leaves off of the grass this evening. He's so cute. The girls and I were snuggled inside with twinkling candles going and the smell of my cinnamony, fig and apricot compote that I made. A perfect fall evening.
4. A late night out with friends. Thank you girls for fun conversation and your friendship.
5. Dancing with the Stars is currently Tivo'd and being recorded. I love that show!
6. We have our family photo shoot with Wendy Shepperd this week. Can't wait.
7. The sound of Abby's sweet voice saying, Hewwo Mommy. And the sound she makes when she pretends her baby is crying. She is so cute.
8. Olivia thanked me for dinner last night and told me that "I am the best "cooker" ever" and that she loved my food, "Oh Thank You Mommy!" She said dramatically and with a hug. It's good to be appreciated. :)
9. I get to drop Liv off to school tomorrow and have a little Mommy alone time until pick up. Hurray.
10. That I am done with this Top Ten list. :)
Would love to here your Top Ten Best of the Week so leave me a comment. Just click on the comment button at the end of this post. :)






These neat, little Popsicle molds were found at Bed, Bath and Beyond.
I must give credit to my hubs for coming up with the idea of making our own healthful Popsicles. Fun for all and delicious too.
These were our own concoction.
Mango, Banana, Orange juice and Coconut Milk. Blend it completely in your blender. Pour into the mold, Freeze, and voila, a tasty treat. :)









3 comments:

Aubrey said...

LOVE this cute idea!!!! I think you asked your commentors to post their top 10's, so here is mine:
1. wonderful night out with dear friends
2. new blaze maple being inserted in my yard
3. seriously loving seriuslysoblessed
4. haircuts scheduled with the guru herself
5. Loving Fall weather, sweatshirts and leggings
6. cheese quesadillas, cheese enchiladas, CHEESE
7. wonderful hubby who played with his boys all night
8. Baby girl flirting with Daddy LOTS lately :)
9. killing a weird looking half cricket half spider with my own two little hands
10. excited for am "me time" workout!!

K. said...

No time for a top ten right now, but have to say that we have popsicle molds too and if you're in a hurry, we like to put PUDDING in them and make our own jello pudding pops. Remember those? And mom gets to eat the leftover pudding that doesn't fit into the popsicle molds.

Tami N said...

Even in the midst of a not so great week...you can still find a top 10 (or more) Thanks for making me take time to think about the good things and not dwell on the bad..
Here are mine...
1. Weekend family snuggle time on our enormous king size bed
2. Someone finally responding to our craigslist ad and they are coming to look a the house on Saturday...pray they want to rent it! (but now I have to spend the week cleaning/organizing/mowing weeds etc)
3. Watching Kendall be an active participant at storytime
4. Figured out that my $24 order of fabric was actually worth more than $80!!
5. Getting the baby prairie dog out of our house on Sunday (a big thank you to my older sister and her doberman Flicka for assisting) Of course things like this always happen AFTER Jason leaves :(
6. Jason's mom coming up with him on Friday
7. Which means...date night with hubby this weekend!!
8. 2 etsy.com orders this week (even though its not alot of money...having complete strangers order your stuff is pretty cool!)
9. Listening to my little angel girls sing the theme song to Barbie and the Diamond castle in the car
10. Committed to my coaches Clean Eating challenge that starts Oct 1!! I will get these last few lbs off before the end of the year!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails