Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Shea Butter Sugar Scrub of Joy...Brazil Nut

See this stuff?
Heaven in a jar I tell you.
I am not kidding. You will want to eat it.
It smells THAT good.
And guess what?
It's Cheap.
And by Cheap I mean pretty affordable in this day and age of uber expensive beauty products.

Make sure  to get the Brazil Nut Flavor.
Cost....roughly $5.99 for the Scrub (I got it on sale for $4.99. Wahoo!)
and about the same for the Body Butter.

They have the lotion too.

I want to try this flavor next. Honey and Almond. I may have to spread it on a piece of toast for good measure.
They smell THAT good people. I'm telling ya.

Bonus...Mostly Natural, partially organic, no Parabens or DMD's or M's or whatever the heck that yucky preservative is.
Get it at Albertson's, Wal Mart, Ulta, Amazon.....
No I'm not a paid spokesperson for Tree Hut Products (call me Tree Hut....;) )
You're Welcome.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Oh good, last time we stopped at a Trader Joe's (only a 4.5 hour drive from here) they didn't have their Tangerine Sugar scrub any more. Glad to find an affordable substitute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails