Thursday, September 16, 2010

Back to Telluride- Road Trip Part 4

OK, many useless scenery shots here. That truly don't do justice to how beautiful the Southern Rockies really are.
Matt and I are both so drawn to this area of the world. We have a deep love for Telluride and lots of memories there too.

In between Ouray and Telluride.

Two terrible shots but I was trying to capture how bluey blue the sky was this night and the feeling. I am pasting these shots in so I will remember the "feeling" from that night.

This is the restaurant we had dinner right before Matt proposed to me. 

Mommy and her beauties.

This looks way more amazing when you are actually there. The house teetering on the edge is amazing. More amazing is that it was built I believe in the early 1900's. Next visit I'd like to check it out.

We hung out at the river a lot.


Can't wait for ski and snow board season to start. I pray a Telluride trip is in our winter future. :)


Nothing better than a fluffy hotel room bed. Abby is a great pretend sleeper. If only she slept in real life.





                                     Goodbye Telluride see you soon.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Ahhhh... Rocky Mountain High! A little John Denver! Great shots. I lvoe the ski bench. Adorable.

stephanie said...

i have such fun memories from ouray as a kid. panning for gold and such... love it there. and love your pictures.

Related Posts with Thumbnails