I have a nose like a bloodhound and should be a real life perfume or candle maker. Hmmm...I need to look into that.
Like most of you ladies out there I am a candle-aholic. LOOOOVE the candles.
So I thought I would share with you my faves.
Henri Bendel of New York - Vanilla Bean Candle
This is not your typical Vanilla Bean...trust me...it's so much more. This has more of an exotic smell. It's blended with warm patchouli and sweet jasmine.
You can get these at Bath and Beyond. Yes, they will set you back. At $25.00 a jar you better believe it not only smells heavenly but every friend that walks through your house and gets a whiff will want this candle. I have many friends and family who are HB Candle Converts and always keep one of these in there boudoirs.
Number 2:
Elizabeth W of San Francisco - Sweet Tea
Four things make me happy about this candle.
One is that my Husband bought it for me the day after we got married in Big Sur. One sniff and I'm transported.
Two is that name...Sweet Tea. I like to say it with a little Twang. I have never had "real" sweet tea but I hope it tastes like this candle smells.
Three is that Elizabeth W is based out of San Fran. My beloved City by the Bay, the City that rocks, the City that never stops. (I bet locals HATE that song. Tell me the name and group and be the winner of a half dozen virtual cupcakes...and a hug.)
Four is...I forgot. :)
Oh, it's also quite pricey.
Trapp Candle - Tuberose
This one is super flowery and girly and can really push out a stink in your house faster than you can say Febreze. Seriously yummy smelling.
Pricey? Yes. Worth it? You bet.
Number 4
Bella by Illume - Mandarin Woods at Target
I could not find a picture of this one! Maybe it's new. Well this is your "bargain" candle. $12.99 I believe. It's musky and fallish and relaxing. This is my new latest find and I adore it so much I got the reed diffuser.
I have a love for anything Fig and am on the search for the best Fig candle around.
What are your favorite candles? Spread the love would you?







3 comments:
love love love trapp candles... those things seriously work wonders! hmmm.... now you're making me want to go buy one.
I love sniffing scented candles. People think it's weird, but I really love how they smell.
I am Fickle Cattle.
Song was by Starship, "We built this city". I would like peanut butter cupcakes with chocolate frosting!! Love you Sissy! xoxo
Post a Comment