I do declare I have a good boy by my side.
Not one to have that yucky "machismo" issue that so many a Man has, among many other reasons this boy is a keeper.
So here's the story....
The Hubs has been sent to the grocery store on many occasions. With list in hand he dutifully walks the aisles and picks up the necessary food and house hold items. I usually get about 7 calls while he is at the grocery store (he is very
So I needed a new bra from Gap Body and he was heading West to LaLa Land and would be near one of these gems of a store.
So what do I do?
I send him with THEE actual bra that I needed with a note in the bag of the new size (Thanks kids for the reverse boobie job you have given me.) 34 ahem...yeah.
I just didn't want to get 17 whispering calls.
Let me say that my Hubs is so not shy about stuff like this. He has run to the grocery store many times to pick up feminine supplies without hesitation.
Yes, he's a keeper.
As told to me over the phone...
He heads in to Gap Body with his "bra in a bag" and note from his dear wife and lo and behold their are like 4 people in line. So he sort of mills around for a minute and then gets in line.
He said when the salesperson pulled the bra out of the bag he was hoping that she didn't think he was a transvestite using his "wife" as his cover. :)
She found the bra, he made the purchase and then swiftly high tailed it out of there.
I get a call a minute after the purchase that sounded ever so slightly like an undercover operation had been completed. All he said was.. "Got it!"
He was really worried that the salesperson might think the bra was secretly for him.
This of course made me giggle because if you saw my Husband in real life he is 6'1", 200plus and looks like a lumberjack/football player.
A ruggedly handsome dude.
Envisioning him as a cross dresser....well....
Needless to say he is one ugly woman.
And I told him later...he would need a much larger size than my meager little bra's.
(And a little side note: I used to know a real transvestite back in my retail days who really looked like he played for the Packers or some such manly team. He used to SSSQQQUUUEEEZZZE into teeny tiny leather outfits, but alas, this story shall be saved for another post. Remind me to tell ya about that one later. :)
So here's the kicker...
Honey, I'm sorry that blasted, blasted sales lady sold you the wrong bra.
I know! After all of that, I have to send you BACK to Gap Body for an exchange.
This is the bra I wanted that apparently they don't make anymore....
She gave you this lame bra....
So I need you to go back and get this bra please...
I'll take it in heather grey.
Thanks anyway, honey.
Your payment for being such a trooper is that awesome picture I made of you on paint...you always say I should try to tap into my creativity a bit more....well their ya go. I Do Love You So!!









5 comments:
That is a classic!! Love it! He's such a trooper...definitely a keeper!!
Matt is hot!
I'm about to go bra shopping...but I doubt my chronicles will be quite as exciting as yours. :) lol
aw, he's a "good egg" for sure ;)
btw, who's this mysterious "anonymous"? keep a tight hold on your man!
OMG!! I laughed outloud when you said he was afraid they thought it was for him!! To funny! And YES he's a keeper! ;)
P.S. Thanks for the kind words- it has been one rough month!!
Post a Comment