Monday, September 13, 2010

Vail / Beaver Creek - Family Road Trip Part 3

Finally getting back to the Summer road tripping adventure.

I'll keep the narration to a minimum....no really, I will. :)

After Telluride we drove up through Western Colorado to Vail/Beaver Creek.
We were so happy we could all be together for the 4th.
With a musician Hubs it's a rarity.

On the 4th in Beaver Creek Village.


Chinny and Poom




Too lovely ladies with their handsome Daddy.


Nothing better than a gelato shop.


Hubs had a show at the base of the ski mountain. Fun crowd.


Clam Diggers, Flip Flops and the dreaded Hawaiian shirt. All appropriate for the Festive 4th show.


Dancing Queens getting their dance on.


The view from the 2nd show at a very private, very shi-shi home in Vail. A blurry view but it was lovely. And even better. The show was rained out so we got to spend extra time with Daddy. We watched the fireworks from this deck.



We biked along the river the next morning which was really fun. Matt and I talk about living along a river someday. I hope.


Liv so desperately wanted to do these paddle boats so we went ahead and rented one for an hour. Then she proceeded to be grumpy and irritable the whole time. Abs enjoyed it anyway.


As did Matt and I.

The ride back to Telluride was exhausting but cheetos and cookies helped it along splendidly.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Ah... Vail. I used to live in Colorado SPrings and I just LOVE CO! I miss it. Especially, this time of the year. I love the little girls dancing. How cute!

Angie said...

Looks like so much fun!!!! I want to go on a family vaca :( Hope your doing fantastic!! I'm still trying to "figure" it all out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails