Welcome back to Super Susie Saturday. I know it's Thursday but I am playing catch up here. Ya know I have been so bad at keeping up on my 52 Randoms. Time is at a premium these days for me but I am determined to catch up and keep up on this little, silly task.
So here is my quick fire round, catch up fast, 9 through 13, 52 Randoms. Enjoy.
Number 9 - I LOATHE fingernails and toenails. Specifically my own. (And no, those aren't my own nails. Those are actually quite lovely, mine are way uglier.) I know...weird. Here's the deal. I don't like the feeling of my fingernails or toenails scratching on anything. If I am laying in bed at night and I feel one of my toenails scrape the sheet I am up and at em' straight to the clippers. If you ever look at my nails, fingers or toes (and trust me, neither are pretty so don't bother lookin') I cut them down to the quick at all times. Yeah, it's weird.
Number 10 - If I were on desert island and had only one type of meal to eat forever it would be a Korean BBQ Meal, straight up with all the Banchan's (little side dishes) and enough Kimchi to keep the island bugs at bay. But to be real I would still probably die quick as I would go NUTS without Coffee and Cake.
Number 11 - I adore TV. I don't get the chance to watch it nearly as much as I would like as I have little kiddies to take care of and we try to keep the dummy box off until they go to sleep. My Hubs loathes the TV so we are constantly at war but I still manage to get in my faves. Those people who get rid of their Satellite or Cable for awhile (Ahem, Kerry H.) ....well I have one word....Insane. I couldn't do it. I'm not the strong.
Number 12 - When I was a kid I went through a phase for about a year where I rarely talked, like at all. I was like a nun. No talking except for the occasional yes or no's. I don't know why exactly. Maybe it was hope for some extra attention. Funny thing is, nobody noticed. I even got left in a corner behind a door once and they forgot I was there. I fell asleep in that corner behind the door for, oh I don't know, what felt like hours. When I woke up I could hear a flurry of activity going on. Where is Susie? Where is she? Was she kidnapped? Did she run away? I stayed behind that door as quiet as a mouse with a big smile on my face. Why spoil the fun? Anyway, the year of no talking eventually ended. And of course now I can't shut up. Oh the irony. (And no that picture is not of me as a child. Sadly I was not that photogenic).
Number 13 - I am a crazy people magnet. And a Chatty Cathy magnet. That's right, if I am on an airplane I will get the nuttiest, chattiest, want to tell me their life story person plunked down beside me. People LOVE to tell me every detail about their life. Whether I know them or not. It's odd. The Hubs says it's because I look so warm and friendly. Great. So they flock to me. In any setting, at parks, grocery stores, libraries, airplanes, anywhere. I seem to have an invisible sign on my head that says "Are you crazy and want to vent out your life's problems on someone? Stop here" With a big, fat invisible arrow pointing to Moi. It is what it is. I am not the blow someone off kind of person. Too nice I guess. That's my problem. My sister Chels has the same problem. So if you're nuts you stopped by the right blog.
So their you have it 5 more very random, possibly uninteresting things about me. OK, so let's just hope I can keep this up.
Quite frankly, (that quite frankly was for you Aubrey) as I have said before, I am not that interesting so this task is a toughie but I'm going to carry on with it.
Thanks for stopping on by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
HA!!! I'd be the nut who'd sit down next to you! Must be why I love your blog! ;)
that was super fun to read.
and i love tv way too much too. it's like a lovely little escape into superficial worlds that don't include the mundane aspects of wiping noses and preparing snacks all the live long day.
(and thanks for the compliment on my blog. in answer to your question, we have britax carseats. they are on the expensive side, but can seat them all through the booster seat years and are super safe, so we sacrificed and splurged. we must really love those kids!)
you crack me up!! and i'll be sure to not let my toenails turn into lethal weapons which i usually do before cutting them... hope i haven't grossed you out ;)
oh, and thank you for the "quite frankly"~ made my day :)
Oh my gosh, I am SO with you on the last one. People love to start talking to me and I don't have the heart to ask them to shut their traps.
Oh, and I'm glad to find another Anne of Green Gables lover. That movie is one of my favorites. A lot of people don't get it. They're all, "Does Anne ever shut up?"
i hate nails, and more specifically feet (even my own). my husband puts his feet on me almost nightly in bed just to peeve me off. GROSS!
Post a Comment