This last week proved me right.
I just got a little message from Kristen over at Bon Bon Rose Girls saying I won a $20.00 gift card to Starbucks for giving her a giggle when she was having a rough week.

What gave her a giggle you ask?
Well, last week I walked around town for about 4 hours with my shirt inside out. I ran into an old friend and met her husband for the first time...with my shirt on inside out...I went in and out of 3 stores...all with my shirt on inside out. But worse MY Hubs was with me this whole day and failed to tell me that my shirt was on inside out. In his defense, he claims he didn't notice. OK Honey, if that's your story.....
Anyway, I'd go around all day with an inside out shirt again if it gives someone a giggle and I score a Starbucks gift card out of the deal. Anyone who knows me, knows that I cannot live without my java. Thank you Kristen.
Winner numbero Dos... Guess who was just gifted a brand new, in the box, never been opened Singer Serger! YUP! Me that's who and for those of you close to me know that I have been wanting one of these for years now but they are a bit expensive.
Great Grandma Angie and Great Grandpa Bob have been doing a bit of downsizing around there sweet home. We headed down to Scottsdale to pick up some goods they had saved for us and lo and behold Angie pulls out this "Baby Lock" Singer Serger. Hooray! Talk about putting it out in the universe and the universe listening and answering. I am so very grateful to Bob and Angie for hanging on to that little gem of a machine for me. See, I am lucky! A big, fat Winner. :)
Now as a lucky person I will let you know when I hit the Powerball Jackpot. And all of you lucky followers of mine will each be gifted with a special gift. I promise. Maybe new designer laptops for all of you fellow bloggers. Hmm...I'll think about it. Any requests?
Are you a lucky person?
Let me answer that for you and let you in on a little, well known, secret....It's all in your state of mind.
Seriously, what you put out comes back to you right? It's the law of Karma. Put out crap get back crap. Put out happiness, love, gratefulness, positivity, get it back tenfold. :)
That's my little rant for the day. Enjoy you lucky Winners.








6 comments:
amen sister! glad you got your singer :)
Thats sooo awesome and AMEN to Karma! I totally believe in it! I bet you can't wait to put that serger to good use!!!
Good for you! I am with you... you get what you give! Maybe I need to try the inside out thing. :)
What a beautiful post lady! I firmly believe that negative energy gets you nowhere!
Haha, I went out with a shirt on inside out too.
20 dollars to Starbucks NICE!! Also a HUGE believer in Karma! ;) Congrats on the new sewing machine thingamig- can you tell I don't know how to sew? ;)
Post a Comment