Love your blog, Susie. I left a comment on my post about new junk for the shop in Camp Verde, but I didn't know if you had it set up for followup comments to be sent to your email or not. Anyway, the shop is called Sweet Pea Antiques and the address is 437 W Hwy 260... Come by and see us!
OMG that is adorable!!! I especially love the tiara with the santa hat as well as the lovely rainbow gloves!!! I'm telling you, Olivia and Denali should start a kids band!!! xoxo
She has an amazing voice. I can hear such a great sound that is very exciting. I am glad she is so happy to share her creativity in wardrobe as well as singing. She is going to make everyone who looks at this happy that they watched her sing and even happier that she is so silly to boot. What a thrill for Easter!
I particularly enjoy the Santa hat/tiara combo! Guess what? You won the Starbucks gift card giveaway at our blog with the tale of your inside out shirt!
OH MY GOODNESS!! Might be the cutest thing ever!! The kids are playing with friends so I was able to sneak away for a vist! Off to catch up on your posts!!
Remember: No Risk, No Reward. Don't Die Wondering "What If..."
-Alec Baldwin
For a long time it seemed to me that life was about to begin - real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life. This perspective has helped me to see there is no way to happiness. HAPPINESS IS THE WAY. So treasure every moment you have and remember that time waits for no one. HAPPINESS IS A JOURNEY, NOT A DESTINATION....... [souza]
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? –Miranda Richardson
7 comments:
Love your blog, Susie. I left a comment on my post about new junk for the shop in Camp Verde, but I didn't know if you had it set up for followup comments to be sent to your email or not. Anyway, the shop is called Sweet Pea Antiques and the address is 437 W Hwy 260... Come by and see us!
OMG that is adorable!!! I especially love the tiara with the santa hat as well as the lovely rainbow gloves!!! I'm telling you, Olivia and Denali should start a kids band!!! xoxo
Oh my goodness, that is too cute! She's very talented -- and I love her get-up too :)
She has an amazing voice. I can hear such a great sound that is very exciting. I am glad she is so happy to share her creativity in wardrobe as well as singing. She is going to make everyone who looks at this happy that they watched her sing and even happier that she is so silly to boot. What a thrill for Easter!
I particularly enjoy the Santa hat/tiara combo! Guess what? You won the Starbucks gift card giveaway at our blog with the tale of your inside out shirt!
Precious!
OH MY GOODNESS!! Might be the cutest thing ever!! The kids are playing with friends so I was able to sneak away for a vist! Off to catch up on your posts!!
Post a Comment