I love a good deal, as I am CHEAP to the bone.
To be able to get designer everythings at up to 60-70-even 80% off retail is amazing.
Some of my faves for this weeks upcoming events at HauteLook:
Michael Kors
Dylan George jeans
Sigg Water Bottles (I love these!)
Christian Audigier Handbags
to name a few.
If your a shopper or are looking for great designer gifts this is such a jackpot of a site.
And no, I'm not a paid sponser for Haute Look...wish I were...call me Haute Look! ;)
OK, so to get on the site click the link below...
http://www.hautelook.com/invite/SJardine506
Have a great week everyone!






1 comment:
i just got so excited because the first thing i saw on your blog was "michael kors" and i thought you were having a give-a-way!
sigh.
but i'll have to go check out that site anyway. :)
Post a Comment