Remember ME?
This week I don't even remember me.
Yeah it's been awhile.
Where have I been, where have I been???? Hmmmm...Well let's see.....
-Up in my loft/dungeon WORKING.
-Endless violin lessons and recitals.
-Playdates, Playgroups, Play everythings.
-E-mail, useless phone calls = more WORKING.
-Diapers, Dinners, Dogs, Day to Day everythings.
-Haute Look...Yikes....Must stop surfing on Haute Look, Thanks Kris!
Wanna join? Member's only.......Clicky here to get sucked in..... http://www.hautelook.com/invite/SJardine506
-More meals, scrubbing toilets, laundry...
-Oh yeah..I'm a wife too...Hi honey, Hope you read my blog this week to get that Hello message since we have spent nil, nyet, nothing time together over the last couple of weeks.
-Got my Glee on for the first time. Love it.
-DWTS....If Kate Gosselin isn't kicked off next week I will never watch that show again. It seriously pains me to watch this lady attempt dance. I'm not violent but I wish she would pull a groin muscle or break a rib or pull a Marie Osmond and faint onstage and...Ok...enough...yeah, it hasn't been all work....I do make time for a couple of shows...Priorities...Duh! (Kate Gosselin, I wish you no harm...remove yourself from the contest por favor. The term is 15 minutes of fame not 50....get off TV and take care of your 25 kids lady). Yeah, that was harsh.
-And back to chauffeuring kids, making boring dinners (because I don't have the motivation this week to come up with anything exciting.), picking up endless little people and stuffed animals galore.
-And to top it off more......you guessed it......WORK.
So remember my brilliant one word resolution this year that I so boldly threw out into the universe? It was the word WORK. And quite frankly if I knew it was going to WORK so well I should have said...MONEY, or SKINNY, or BEACH VACATION or WORLD PEACE, but no, I said WORK. Next year remind me say something other than....work. Because I'm Tired.
This week I don't even remember me.
Yeah it's been awhile.
Where have I been, where have I been???? Hmmmm...Well let's see.....
-Up in my loft/dungeon WORKING.
-Endless violin lessons and recitals.
-Playdates, Playgroups, Play everythings.
-E-mail, useless phone calls = more WORKING.
-Diapers, Dinners, Dogs, Day to Day everythings.
-Haute Look...Yikes....Must stop surfing on Haute Look, Thanks Kris!
Wanna join? Member's only.......Clicky here to get sucked in..... http://www.hautelook.com/invite/SJardine506
-More meals, scrubbing toilets, laundry...
-Oh yeah..I'm a wife too...Hi honey, Hope you read my blog this week to get that Hello message since we have spent nil, nyet, nothing time together over the last couple of weeks.
-Got my Glee on for the first time. Love it.
-DWTS....If Kate Gosselin isn't kicked off next week I will never watch that show again. It seriously pains me to watch this lady attempt dance. I'm not violent but I wish she would pull a groin muscle or break a rib or pull a Marie Osmond and faint onstage and...Ok...enough...yeah, it hasn't been all work....I do make time for a couple of shows...Priorities...Duh! (Kate Gosselin, I wish you no harm...remove yourself from the contest por favor. The term is 15 minutes of fame not 50....get off TV and take care of your 25 kids lady). Yeah, that was harsh.
-And back to chauffeuring kids, making boring dinners (because I don't have the motivation this week to come up with anything exciting.), picking up endless little people and stuffed animals galore.
-And to top it off more......you guessed it......WORK.
So remember my brilliant one word resolution this year that I so boldly threw out into the universe? It was the word WORK. And quite frankly if I knew it was going to WORK so well I should have said...MONEY, or SKINNY, or BEACH VACATION or WORLD PEACE, but no, I said WORK. Next year remind me say something other than....work. Because I'm Tired.
I'm not complaining...OK, a little, I just need a break.
I haven't even been able to field the Little Korean Mama's twice daily phone calls. What the?!!!!
Grateful for a job, grateful for some income, grateful, grateful...just tired.
I went from my Karma post to this one....Whew, what a difference a week makes.
I went from my Karma post to this one....Whew, what a difference a week makes.




4 comments:
ahh isnt blogging sometimes so hard to keep up with? i swear its the weather bc almost no one has been posting consistently!!!
ps that sweet you won those things yesterday. i need a good stroke of luck
i can't decide if i want to hug you for turning me on to 'haute look' or if i want to yell at you. it is a time suck, but what deals! i'm going to go with thanking you!
You poor thing! Hang in there!!
You're funny and your blog is really cute. I love watching Kate...it's painful and hilarious all rolled into one:)
Post a Comment