The little Red-head has found her "Diana Berry" (yes, an Anne of GG's reference)
So these two cuties are the best of friends, true Kindred Spirits.
They literally BEG for each other daily.
They literally BEG for each other daily.
When they are together they play exactly the same way....loads of pretend play with pretend animals.
The other day they played for a record 4 plus hours. They have never fought (yet) and they seem to be in there own little world when they're together.
When it's time to part we always end with both girls crying for the other. Major dramatics from both. :)
Olivia came up with a nice little scenario today in the car.
It went something like this...
"Mommy, what if Katie's Mommy had to go out of town for like 4o days to Sacramento, like when you were gone (yeah, I was gone overnight) and she could just leave Katie with us and we'll take care of her and take her to L.A. and to Phoenix and all over the place and she'll live with us....OK Mommy? Mommy, are you listening? Mommy call Kristine right now and tell her."
How great to find your "Bosom Friend" (Yes, another crazy Anne-ism) at age 4 and 5.
And Thankfully her best buddies Mom and I like eachother a lot too. :)
They were spitting in a creek. Nice lady like behavior. :)





6 comments:
How sweet!
And I love Anne of Green Gables. Fantastic movie.
Oh my goodness this is TO cute!!!
Oh and I think your right- we might be siamese twins (did I just spell that wrong?) HA!!
How sweet is that!! They really are super cute together!!
I love the pictures of the two. Adorable. I am so happy that Olivia found her best bud!
I love the pictures of the two girls. Adorable. I am so glad Olivia found her best bud.
Could that be any sweeter? BFF's are the greatest and should be treasured.
I stumbled onto your blog from my friend at thegoatandthekid.
Have a great day!
Post a Comment