So it's been awhile. I feel like I have been in blog purgatory. Unable to find one spare moment to even check e-mail let alone throw down some blah, blahs for the blog...
That said, I will do a quickie Top Seven Tuesday...What I'm Thankful For. Yes, I said Seven...Like I said...no time. :)
Yeah, I know, most of you are past Thanksgiving and on to Christmas, but since I missed the boat on getting this out, well better late than never right?
1. Thankful that my in-laws were sweet enough to help us with the funds to come up to visit MY family for Thanksgiving. Who does that?! Selfless act of complete Love. I am so Thankful for their unconditional love and support of us.
2. Thankful that I got to spend this last week listening to my Mom's laugh, My Sisters punching each other, hugs, kisses, family etc. and so on. Oh and did I mention the phenomenal food?
3. Thankful that we all made it up here in one piece, safe and sound and that it wasn't too terribly traumatic being in the car for 2 days, 15 hours, with a 5yr old and a 21 month old. Now as for the return, let's hope that I will be repeating these sentiments later in the week.
4. Thankful that we have a cozy cabin, warm beds, and each other to go home too after a fun filled week. I can't wait for my bed!
5. Thankful for my great friends that help me keep my chin up, make me giggle and sometimes belly laugh, who are my support system and kindred spirits.
6. Thankful for the health of my family. My sweet babies, my Hubby, my whole family. Blessed with good health. What could be better.
7. Thankful that I have finally created some product to put in my sisters store and to start up my website. So excited and Thankful that I have a creative outlet and more on all things crafty in a future blog.
One last little note: I am Thankful for those of you that read my little silly blog and leave me comments with words of encouragement, support, commentary and giggles. Although it's virtual and as cornball as it sounds I feel like I have this whole network of Virtual girlfriends out there encouraging me and I really truly am Thankful for all of you.
I hope everyone had lovely Turkey Day.
Blog y'all when we return.
S
Monday, November 30, 2009
Top SevenTuesday-Thankfulness...I'm back Ya'll
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I know what you mean!! I haven't posted anything (of my own) in a while! 2 days in a car with young ones... WOW you ARE brave! I cringe at the thought of anything over an hour! ;) Glad to hear it went well! Can't wait to see what you made! And yes as silly as it sounds- I get it! VERY thankful for my virtual girlfriends too! ;)
MISS YOU. COME HOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :) Glad you had a happy t-day!
Your trip sounded wonderful!!! Happy December to YOU!!!
xo,
LuLu
Post a Comment