Saturday, November 14, 2009

Ugh!!! MY NOSE!



Who can forget the Brady Bunch episode where Marsha gets hit in the face by a football and her nose gets all messed up.....
Well this was me last night except instead of the Football it was my 5 year old child's giant head.
And now I look like this......



OK it's not as bad but close.
I think Liv broke or fractured my nose last night. And I am being serious.

We went to the Polar Express and by the time we got home it was sooooo late and she was out of it, tired. I took her to the potty and her little head was drooping as she sat on the loo. But as I was lifting her up she got a burst of psychotic, angry, overly tired kid energy and bolted her head up so fast and whacked me right in the nose. It's a bad one. It almost knocked me out. I was screaming, Matt took over, Liv was crying, I was writhing in pain. Not a good thing at 11:30 PM.

Needless to say, I am OK except for now the little bump and the slightly crooked nose I used to have is swollen, throbbing and even more bumpy and crooked. I am praying this will go away with time...if not Plastic Surgery here I come.

I would post pictures of my own nose but I'm a little too vain.
I will post Polar Express Pictures down the line. And for those of you in Arizona, it was so festive and sweet and I highly recommend it minus the breaking of noses part. Note to parents...take your kid to the 6:30 Ride not the 8:00. :)

Happy Weekend Everyone.

5 comments:

Arielle Lee Bair said...

Hope your nose gets better soon! What's so random is that my brother just got his nose broken by a very hostile and dangerous patient. It's healing, but he got knocked unconscious and had to go to the ER. I hope yours heals up quickly and you'll have a story to tell out of it!

Muthering Heights said...

Oh no!!! I hope it isn't broken!

Angie said...

Oh what a bummer!! Hope it goes back to normal soon! If not maybe we can get a two-fer discount on the nose jobs! I've been talking myself into one for years. Notice the angeled picture I post- It' my favorite! You can't tell that i'm in need of one! ;)

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I love your new photos! They are so darling!!! I hope your nose feels better - Abby did that to me a couple of years ago and I thought I was going to die and I have a HUGE pain tolerance! Tell your husband that we are kindred Carmel spirit friends and that I am jealous that he got to live in a cute Carmel cottage! And thank you for always leaving a comment. I get over 100 hits a day to my blog but only a few comments - maybe!

Angie said...

HA! Yes I have been bad! I have about 12 posts I should have done by now! ;) I'll be back soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails