The {randomly chosen} winner of the 16x20 Rolled Canvas Print
from digitalroom.com is...
Commenter #6 - Susie!
Congratulations!
Please email me from the address that you would like me to pass on to the company.
Muthering Heights: Rolled Canvas Print Winner!
I never win stuff so this was an absolute treat.
And speaking of "what you put out in the universe will come back to you" kinda Karma...This morning as I was lugging around our broken vacuum, bitching (sorry about the profanity but that's what I was doing) to my husband that we really need a new vacuum...how I really want a new vacuum...do you hear that universe?...NEW VACUUM. And my Mom calls me tonight and asks if I want her old vacuum which is like a new vacuum and is an Oreck...Hooray! Good Karma..Happy Susie.
A couple of updates...for those of you who were scared for my well being Thank You and yes, I blocked weird, creepy guy. Done.
And some feedback on how to "Have it All" which is what I want but don't know how to achieve...my blogging pal Angie over at TREASURES... recommended a book which I am going to try to find on Amazon called "The Momstown Guide to Getting it All- a life makeover for stay at home moms" by Mary Goulet and Heather Redier. Angie said "It's a great book for getting yourself organized and Mompreneur's ;)" I love that term Mompreneur's.
I'll give an update when I get it and read it...so like maybe next year. ;)
Last Update, which is not really an update, more of a comment, and I may lose some of you here, and I do mean LOSE you like you may never come back...
What is it with the whole Twilight/New Moon thing? Still with me?
OK, so It's not like I've been living under a rock (close, a cabin) but my Sister mentioned that when I come home for the Holidays that we all go see New Moon. I had to ask her what it was....Ya still with me? Yeah, I know...DUMB. But what is the hoopla all about? Drop me a comment and fill me in if you please. ALOT of you have blogged about this latest movie. Hopefully I haven't offended the Twi-heart community. ;) Is that how you say it or spell it? I could have screwed that up too.And on to some cute kids...
Why I could never give up Carbs....
This little dumpling always finds ways to keep herself entertained...





4 comments:
ok where do I start?? The song playing- perfect!! So cool that you won!! Karma- HUGE believer. I'll be posting about mine in a couple of days. The book- I'd send you my copy but it's sort of a work book and I've written all of my answers in. So we'll talk next year after you get yours!
Twilight- I just DON'T GET IT! Actually after watching the first one I had an "ohhhh" moment. Sort of like an "ah ha!" moment except the "ah ha" is more like "Ya NOW I get it" where as the "ohhh" moment was more like "ohhh it finally happened... I'm OLD" ;)
Ok now on to the bread box photo. Have you ever seen a child that was so cute you could hardly contain yourself?? This was one of those moments!! That is THE cutest picture i've ever seen! Thank goodness you caught her before she bounced of the floor!! And last but not least, comfort food yummmm!! Problem is I'm a HORRIBLE cook so my comfort foods usually come from 7/11! Ok- Think I hit all the topics!
I've avoided the whole Twilight thing too--heard the books were not well written (stuff like that bugs me more than it should, but oh well), and I can't get past the fact that the author is a Mormon housewife from Gilbert. It just seems weird to me.
That's awesome about the vacuum. My mom always has had Orecks and if we had a pile of cash to spare I'd buy one too.
Love listening to your playlist. Its my soundtrack at work right now. Your daughters are gorgeous. The picture in the bread box is too stinkin' cute!
Well, about Twilight... I love the books, though the first movie wasn't as good as the book, meaning it didn't really follow the book as much. New Moon however followed the book a lot better, and has a little more action in it because of the werewolves (did I spell that right?). I thought that the books were well written, and it was amazing for the author to tell of how she got started. She said that she got part of the first book from a dream that she had. And that she didn't want to forget it, so she wrote it down; and because she wanted so desperately to know what happened next she started writing from the middle to the end... and then wrote the beginning to middle. Her friend said that it was as long as a book, and that's when she published it and started writing the series.
I personally think that it is interesting to read about a human (Bella) who falls in love with a vampire (Edward), and that Edward loves her scent (so to speak). Bella wants to become a vampire, but Edward wants to keep her human so that she can enjoy going to college and those human experiences.
I think that you should read it Suze. I think that you'll like them. I know that I do. Though I'm not as obsessed about them like everyone else is...
Post a Comment