Mama: "Yep, those are my boobies"
Abby: "Day had num-num in dem"
Mama: "Yep, they sure did"
Abby: "Aw gone now"
Mama: "Yep, definitly all gone now"
Abby: "I yike num-num, it my baby food i eat"
Mama: "It WAS your baby food. Why do you like num-nums Abs?"
Abby: "It tate yike candy..mmm, mmm, yummy nummy"
So there ya go. If you ever wonder why your child likes to nurse, apparently it tastes like candy. :)
When is it that they forget about it completely? It's been 7 months for goodness sakes! She brings it up a couple of times a week still. She was an addict. If you are a nursing Mom ready to ween you can read here..milkaholics anonymous...hi my name is abby
The next kid may just be a formula baby....I kid....sort of...




4 comments:
That is so sweet. What a memory she has!
well i'd say she's pretty much a genius to remember THAT well.
and she's completely hilarious. please move here. i need more laughter in my life. :)
Like candy, huh? Interesting. I've never tried it because the thought made me want to puke.
That's so funny! I can't believe she still remembers (I'm praying Avi's memory isn't as sharp!) Soren says it tastes like sugar :) No wonder our babies become little addicts!!
Post a Comment