Sunday, October 17, 2010

Kids say the darndest things...and always the truth too.


Olivia pulled out this wedding picture of me and the Hubs.
She examined it over and over and over again.

For some reason I thought that she thought it was a beautiful picture of her Mommy and Daddy, In Love, gazing dreamily at each other. (I really don't like this picture myself.)

Then she says:
"Mommy your skin looks so different now. In this picture it doesn't have all those
moles (age spots Thank You very much) and it looks smoother too."

Me:
"Thanks for pointing that out Olivia"

Her:
"Why is it moley now and not smooth now?"

Me:
"Because you and your sister have sucked the life force out of me."
OK, I didn't say that. Basically I just said because I am older.

Her:
"Too bad"

Me:
"Yes, it is."

7 years 2 kids, Age Spots and Wrinkles later....


Kids really do speak the truth don't they...for better or for worse. :)
Off to buy a new and improved skincare line.
Happy Sunday

1 comment:

Angie said...

Oh my goodness- Ya gotta love em! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails