2 loads of dishes - Check
2 meals and 3 snacks down 2 or more to go - Check
2 sets of sheets washed and beds put back together - Check
Bathroom cleaned - Check
Dogs Fed and H20'd - Check
Living room toys picked up 3 times over and it's not even 5:00 - Check
Kids played with - Are you kidding? They have been left to their own imaginations today. It's good for them right? Plus, they have eachother - Check
Sanity gone? Check
Cleaning is like Groundhog Day isn't it. Never freakin' ending. It's so annoying and I wish I had a maid.
I know it sounds awful and vain and lame but I am dang tired of cleaning and cooking and cooking and cleaning.
OK, that was my little daily vent. I know all of you Mama's out there with little ones can feel my pain and probably did the same thing today.....but for your sake I hope not.
Off to sew some patches on little pants. :)
Happy Sunday.





1 comment:
LOVE IT! I had such a pity party today over house work!!!! 7:30 pm and i'm still working on laundry- my room is a JOKE and the bathrooms are so gross I'd rather use a gas stations!?!?! That should tell ya something! Happy Sunday! ;)
Post a Comment