We were lucky to have a Grandparent visit. It's not easy for our family to get here but my kids have amazing Grandparents on both sides that make the trek to our neck of the woods to see their little Grand kids.
We haven't seen my folks for over 8 months! Way too long.
So this was a much needed visit.
For some reason when my Mom comes I fail to get any pictures until the last day.
This visit was no different. Luckily in the final hours I remembered.
Isn't genetics interesting?
Abs and Liv's loved being with Nana and Papa.
They of course didn't want them to leave.
Nana made one of Livi's favorites...Beef Bourguignon.
And it was YUM!!!! She always makes it perfect. Even with my cheap wine, it still came out delicious.
Two days in a row she cooked up a bubbly, puffy, delicious Yorkshire Pudding that was heaven. (Why didn't I get a picture!!!)
Olivia decided to pull out her Zoolander poses for these shots.
The trip was short but they happened to come up when the Hubs was on a trip so it was a nice bit of help for me and an extra hour of sleep in time the day the left. Heaven!
Olivia kept Nana laughing with her silly goofiness. Abby gave them the much needed baby fix. And Papa said he felt more relaxed than he has in a long time.
Mission Accomplished.
We love you guys. Thanks for coming out. We miss you already. Hopefully we will be home for Thanksgiving.




3 comments:
so cute! not just the grandparents and kids, but yourself as well. i have serious hair jealousy now.
All there generations of your fam are just gorgeous!
Great pictures!
Ooo beef b--er, don't know how to spell it, but I've always wanted to try it. I love beef stuff.
Post a Comment