Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Do you know what yesterday was?

Yesterday marked my two year "Blogiversary". (Did I just make that word up? Probably not.)


I went back through some of my old posts which was fun. A little on-line scrapbook.
Really, I can't believe that I started something two years ago and am still somewhat consistently doing it.

What started out as a way to keep family in the loop has turned into quite an outlet for me.
A place to journal, to vent, to complain, to relay my gratefulness,  to jot down my favorite things, to celebrate my Little's, to remember the moments, and of course to tap out my psychobabble.


It has been very therapeutic for me in some ways. I don't know why but when I get a post down and send it out into virtual land it makes me somehow feel like I have accomplished something. Silly.

Thanks to my followers for sticking in with me and finding time to read my nonsense, for leaving your comments, and rifling through my poor grammar and typos when I forget to spell check.
I should do some sort of giveaway I suppose. Hmmm. I'll work on that.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Chinny and Poom.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Happy Blogiversary! I love reading your posts seeing what you guys are up to.

Related Posts with Thumbnails