With less than 3 days until our Handmade Holiday Gathering I am soooo behind.
Thought I would post a couple of useless things today.
First my beautiful Eye Pillows that are filled with Lavender, Eucalyptus and Flax Seeds and my All Organic Sugar Scrub in Mint and Orange Blossom.
See girls...I have been working...sort of. :)
And on to another useless tidbit...
So who doesn't love boots. Tis the season to put your best boot forward.
I strangely like to also "LOOK" at my boots, sort of like decorations. I am addicted to Suede boots. Love them in almost any shade and shape.
They are like works of art for my not so pretty tootsies.
Anyway, I hate when they are slumped over in the closet looking messy and they get creases in them over time so I came up with this little easy fix.
Do you have any old foam laying around? For some reason I have tons of it. Just cut to size, roll them up, use rubber bands to hold and Voila! Your boots really will be made for walkin'
Off to the sewing machine now...




5 comments:
WHY AM I ON THE COMPUTER?????
love your stuff! off to tutu.
That sugar scrub sounds divine! And why on earth to you have loads of foam lying about the house???
ahhh! Great tip for the boots! It drives me nuts when they flop over! The eye pillows and scrub sound perfect!!!! I could use them both right about now!!!! I'm starting to freak out about Christmas!!!
I just stopped by on a break from sewing...I am a sucker for lavender anything!!! You better save me one to buy tomorrow night! I can't wait to see your goodies!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE these!! I wish I was crafty! Are they for sale?
Post a Comment