
On our trip home I was able to enjoy a short visit with my oldest Sister and her two little sweethearts.
My oldest niece Kayla is still as sweet as she was when she was a baby. A very laid back kid who has a mega watt smile. A very intelligent young lady...an old soul I think. She seems to be very optimistic about life in general which is such a great quality for a teenager to have. I just loved seeing her.
And then their is little Denali...whoaaa does this kid need an agent! She is full of personality and as smart as a whip. She made me hold her cute, little hand the whole afternoon. Super cute and her and Liv played together like they were old friends.
And of course seeing my older Sister, always fashionable and put together and always ready to laugh. I think that is a quality that runs in our family. We Love to Laugh.
Although our time home was short and limited we managed to squeeze in a little time with almost everyone. Seeing my beautiful nieces was a highlight for sure. :)
So this little doll below has a bit of a fear issue with something I find a bit odd but of course she is my daughter so I would expect nothing less.
Ya know the FBI Warning at the beginning of DVD's, followed by the film studio name and logo....like MGM...Or Sony or Pixar.....
Well my little one is very afraid of these little blips. Silly huh?
As she was strapped into her car seat during our journey home she was forced to watch these terrifying scenes in the van (yes, we have a DVD player in the car...bad Mommy). She learned quickly to cover her bright blues with her chubby hands...Problem solved. :)
And alas we are back...and still recovering believe it or not.
It's so great to be back in our own messy, little cabin. This Red head is just like her parents...a hermit at heart that loves to be home.
On the schedule for tomorrow....Deck the Halls and finally decorate...I hope.




3 comments:
Ok Is it wrong that I think that photo of her "sort of" covering her eyes is ADORABLE??? As a kid I was afraid of everything! My mom tells stories about how no matter where I was or what I was doing, if I got scared I would stop dead in my tracks and cover my eyes. There were a couple of times she had to guide me out of a store or a movie to the car with my hands over my eyes until I was scared anymore. I'm sure it was horrible for her at the time but now 30 something years later- she's quite amused by it! ;)
we're happy your home too :) missed you. now if i ever get to see you again that will be great! i think we are officially snowed in for now. you all are gorgeous!
It was so great to see you, and over summer, I'm hoping to come down there and see you.
Still waiting for those pictures though. I want to put them on facebook and my blog. So send them when you can to my email: klpb17@yahoo.com
Thanks, and love you Emo Susie. Miss you already... It seems like it wasn't long enough to get to see you. Hope that we have more time next time.
Love you....
P.S. I also put I think a couple more poems on my other blog... They're not really that good, but you can read them and tell me what you think....
Post a Comment