Wednesday, December 16, 2009

They say it's your Birthday...

It's this Lovely Ladies Birthday! (The tall one, standing next to the little Red Head. And when I say the "tall" one I mean...taller than the tall kid she is standing next too, because, well she's not really very tall at all ;) )

What can I say about M.A. or Grammy as we call her?

Well, she is one of the most generous, loving, funny, "ballsy" (yes, I said ballsy..anyone who can survive a brain tumor the size of a grapefruit...well that's pretty ballsy.), sweet, spunky gals around, an amazing Grandma, an amazing friend and one of my besties for sure. Oh and her laugh...well it is something to be recorded and put on youtube. It goes something like this "Teeeehhheeee, Teeehhheee" in a high pitched, out of breath, tears coming from her eyes, sort of laugh. It always cracks me up. Just like me, she loves to laugh.
I could write a million words on how great she is but most of all we just want to say:
We LOVE YOU MaryAnn! Thank You for always loving us, supporting us, being there for us. We are wishing you all of your Birthday Dreams come true on this day. :) You sure deserve it.
Love, The Fam Down South.


Now are these great Grandparent's or what?!! Riding the dinosaur with Miss. O, they are always down for entertaining the kiddies. :)
Best pals from day one, she even made the very first recital!

Oh what fun we all have together.

Near and Dear to my Heart Always. Love you M.A.

2 comments:

Angie said...

How nice! Hope she had a great bday!

JennyMac said...

Hope she had a great bday. Super cute pics.

Related Posts with Thumbnails